Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It's getting there! We got a lot more packed yesterday, and even have the appointment with Michael to deliver the cabin on Thursday. We'll be caravaning up there, the cabin, the moving truck and my truck all in a row, but not necessarily in that order.

We're kind of wondering if the moving truck and cabin will FIT in the tunnel. Yes, there is a tunnel between us and the property. It tops out around 13 feet (a little over, but I figure to underestimate it would guarantee we all fit right?) so if we are under that we KNOW we will be able to fit. lol.

It's started fitfully snowing up there, but I think it will still be ok, as it's still mixed showers and snow. Michael wants to start out at 4am on Thursday! It'll be SO dark. I don't drive in the dark well, but if I have to, I can start out later than the others. I'll have the dogs with me and some minor necessities, but not much more.

At this point we are all just kind of running around going a little NUTS!


1 comment:

Quawana said...

Oh my gosh Em! I am so excited for you guys. I still can't believe you are doing it! Good luck on the big move. You guys are in our thoughts and prayers :D