Sunday, May 24, 2009

Long Weekend

Yesterday we hit the library in town. we were there for only about an hour, but I was able to upload/download email. It's odd how email has replaced letter writing in so many ways. I really enjoy writing letters, but I also enjoy writing email.

I don't have a lot going on today, it's Sunday of a three day weekend. Tomorrow is a Federal holiday so banks and post offices will be closed. I may make some bread, and see whatever else comes up. :)

It's beautiful weather right now, highs in the 70's and lows in the 40's. Last evening though we had a surprise visit from weather. Right up until about 4pm it was bright and sunny and pretty warm, then by 4:30om it became very cloudy and we had rain, thunder, and lightening. The thunder was so loud it rumbled the floor in the mobile. Pan hid under the table, and Nubis kept running to the window to look out when the lightening would flash. It didn't last more than 2 hours, and we got about 3 inches of water in our totes during this time.

Like I said, not a whole lot going on. lol. Maybe I'll have more tomorrrow.

Night!

No comments: