Thursday, July 2, 2009

Unemployment again...

I received the unemployement decision back today, and they have denied me benefits. In looking it over they have some of the facts incorrect, but I don't know how to go about letting them know they have the facts wrong. Such as they assumed that hubby's PTSD was from his time in the Navy when he served in the Gulf War. This is incorrect. why do people make the incorrect assumption that during wartime is the only time you get ptsd? Hubby's PTSD is a culmination of his cancer, his stressful job, his time in the Navy and his other illnesses including depression, anxiety, and quite a few others that I don't even know the name of. (I'm not a Phychiatrist! lol)

I guess I get to re-appeal, but I don't think it'll mean much.

On with life. lol.

We had the chance to get a 5 year old dairy goat for $50.00. It isn't too bad of a deal, it's top dollar for a dairy goat, but if she's a good milker then she would have been worth it. However, because of the water situation, we had to turn her down. Darn it. I guess a milk goat drinks about 10 to 15 gallons a day. And we just can't do that until we have a better water system in place. We'll stick with bunnies and they will be our #1 livestock still. they drink only about a pint of water a day. That is a lot more do-able for now. When we get an alternate water source then we'll look back into getting goats again. always set backs in my life lately it seems.

No comments: